Employee in Brief :.
- Enrolment: An employee is eligible for
membership from the day he joins the covered
- If the employee’s emoluments exceed Rs.
6,500/- per month, he has the option to join the
Scheme(s) with the consent of employer
- Declare previous employment details, if any,
in Form No. 11 to the employer.
- On becoming a member of the Schemes file
details in Form No. 2 ( family particulars/
nominations) through the employer.
- Rate of contribution payable by a member
shall be @ 12% of his emoluments.
- A member can contribute statutarily over and
above the prescribed rate.
For Existing Members:
- Any change in the family status, such as, -
- marriage of the member.
- additions / deletion in the family.
- Legal adoption of the children.
- Change of nominee, is to be filed in
Form No. 2 through the employer.
- In the event the member is holding a Scheme
Certificate (under EPS, 95), he should surrender
the same to the concerned EPFO office, through
- A member is entitled to various benefits &
facilities such as withdrawals, advances,
pensions, death insurance etc.