This facility of ONLINE STATUS OF EPF BALANCE is
meant for EPF Members to know the balance in your
EPF Account upto the date, the accounts are updated,
which also includes the latest approved transactions
of settlement/advances/transfer-in/transfer-out, if
any, offices across India. The only pre-requisite is
you must know your PF Account Number.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW YOUR EPF BALANCE
- First you will see a page having title
Member Balance Information from where you have
to Select PF Office State as "DELHI".
- Just after select Delhi as state you will
see three offices namely Delhi North,
Delhi South and Laxmi Nagar.
- If you know your EPF Office select the same
from the list.
- On selection of office, the mandatory Region Code
and Office Code will get populated
automatically in the respective boxes.
- Enter the Establishment Code in the third box –
which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- In case the Establishment Code has an extension /
sub-code, enter the same in the forth box. It can be a digit
or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3
characters in size. Leave this field blank, if
there is no extension /sub-code to the Establishment
- Enter your account number in the fifth box which can be of maximum
- You will be asked to enter your name and
mobile number. The given mobile number will be
recorded along with the PF Account Number.
- Then Agree for the services.
- Then submit for result.
- On successful submission of above
information, the details will be sent through
SMS to the given mobile number.